Create with me….Create from your own creative source...
- I run local courses for therapeutic use of expressive arts in Northamptonshire through Learn2b programme (Northamptonshire County Council Adult Learning programme)-those courses are free of charge and require self-referral- please visit Learn2b website for more details- Click HERE.
- Workshops in person-the latest “Soulful Expression” is now fully booked- please email me if you interested in future adventures.
- Online programmes: visit my You Tube channel “Artlysing” for free videos and inspirational clips.
- I also volunteer at local Mind-the mental health charity where we transform art studio into creative and healing space.
Examples of courses and sessions:
- Positive Me-Art- emphasis on emotional wellbeing through creation of recycled cards, sensory exploration of colour, texture and pattern, work with words and images combinations.
- Jigsaw of life- visual journal work built around subject of life changes and transitions- images, collage, mandalas and mandorlas.
- Future Me- vision boards as exploration of self. Introduction to visual mind mapping concept too.
- The book of Me-6 weeks mental health programme with altering a children's book. Variety of techniques and creative adventures including mandorlas, collage, working from subconscious, painting, blind drawing.
- Intuitive Abstracts for healing-3weeks course with introduction to intuitive approach in paintings with layers.
- Soulful Expression- expressive exploration of creative voice, re-discovery of natural creativity- special one for those who say are not creative!
- Art Medicine- collection of therapeutic, creative techniques designed to use visual creative arts as healing practice. Includes watercolour expressive abstracts, mandalas, collage, doodling as meditation practice.
- Before and After- 6 weeks programme of working in a personal diary built around processing and reflection of personal grief.
So after almost killing my family, hitting my PC with some seriously heavy objects, going crazy and yelling at video editor program I decided to release this perfectly imperfect Intro Episode to Subconscious Collage for Art Journaling. This is the welcome and beginning showing you my uneven nose, meeting my duck, talking about messiness, randomness and some more randomness. We are entering the area of doing something from our soul and heart and showing what is not always obvious...Entry if you dare...
So...big news is...that 4 years ago I was a student of 21 Secrets workshop that helped me to take first steps in this creative journey. I took the classes without any art experience, simply trusting that my creativity and willingness to learn be enough to do it. This year almost 4 years later I am one of the teachers for embody edition! We have a line up of 21 amazing teachers (including painters like Olga Furman, Renata Loree and Kara Bullock) as well as art journales like Amanda Grace - all touching with their unique art approach, subjects like healing, body image, self-acceptance. And of course it is just me having the most complicated name among them all with no doubt! :)
I would like to let you know that I am one of the contributing artists to a digital, interactive e-book creative experience created by Susan Nicolai. "Art to heal your soul" is a collaboration of 20 artists who prepared for you 30 days art journal prompts. It is a mixture of style, art and digital expression. It can also be purchased as a gift for a creative friend or just for yourself indulgence:) So let's look what included in the project? And...I am giving away one free access to this course!