21 Secrets emBODY art journal course
So...big news is...that 4 years ago I was a student of 21 Secrets workshop that helped me to take first steps in this creative journey. I took the classes without any art experience, simply trusting that my creativity and willingness to learn be enough to do it. This year almost 4 years later I am one of the teachers for embody edition! We have a line up of 21 amazing teachers (including painters like Olga Furman, Renata Loree and Kara Bullock) as well as art journales like Amanda Grace - all touching with their unique art approach, subjects like healing, body image, self-acceptance. And of course it is just me having the most complicated name among them all with no doubt! :)
I prepared 5 parts full workshop for 21 secrets edition emBODY. It is titled "Days go on" and here is a short description what I was aiming to create during the creative process with my art journal:
"Do you dare to trust your own creativity and art? Do you keep the emotional wounds from past that the art journal practice can help to heal? Do you want to see how slowly the magical communication between you, your heart, mind and art happens? Let me take you on this journey…
In “Days go on” workshop we will be processing and healing the past emotional wounds and trauma through the 4 -day creative practice based in your art journal spread. I will try to guide you through the concept of finding sacred and authentic communication with inner self through your creativity. The time aspect is crucial and it supports the idea of “slow art journaling” in order to see, feel and create more from the heart. Each day some layers will be created and some will be destroyed in order to see gradual transformation of the artwork as well as emotional release, acceptance and healing of emotional wounds from the personal past. "
In my workshop video I tried to capture an honest approach, how journal's layers are being built up gradually, how I prepare, how messy is my studio. You will see when I had to switch the camera off due to emotional challenges but there are also some funny bits like my dog accompanying me during the inspirational video part. I tried to create the workshop about common connection we all have- emotions, processing them and power of self-creativity. It is all about YOU and what you have already in your heart- the healing power of your art. Join me on this journey!
I can honestly recommend 21 Secrets workshop simply because it is always packed with so much variety from different teachers. You can learn when you want and pick up order of the workshops as well- it always will be my fond memory of how I started and kept going with art journaling. What is included:
- A downloadable 150+ page eBook that contains 24 art journaling, workshops packed with 25+ hours of videos, full colour photos, templates,and clear instructional content that is yours to keep and refer to again and again.
- Unlimited access to all workshops at once! You pick and choose which ones you do and when. There is no time limit or deadlines to meet — these workshops are yours to keep!
- Membership to the private 21 SECRETS Facebook community where you can share, be inspired, and receive warm, supportive feedback.
- The opportunity to learn a variety of art journaling approaches and techniques from the comfort of your home/studio.
- Belong to a supportive online artist community that has been growing strong since 2010! At 21 SECRETS we celebrate everyone’s unique expression and support artists in becoming confident and courageous while creating from the heart!
*EARLY BIRD SALE STARTS WED. FEBRUARY 8th! To receive $10 off the purchase of 21 SECRETS please use the discount code: emBODY at check out of purchase.
Here is a link to access the workshop page:
Join 21 Secrets emBODY edition-click HERE
Latest from Honorata Chorazy-Przybysz
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.